Instead of fundraising, we are #MaineRaising; building a stronger community by contributing to local worthy causes and shopping at Maine businesses. Keep an eye out for messages from this campaign to target toward specific industries or community needs. Current focus will be pinned on Facebook and Twitter, but any in-district spend helps!
Donate #MaineRaising – check out the current Donate #MaineRaising here
- Pick a food bank or charity in the district
- Make a donation
- Tell the organization that you gave because of this campaign
- Don’t forget to share that you donated – tag the campaign and encourage others to have their political contributions do good!
Shop #MaineRaising – check out the current Shop #MaineRaising here
- Select a Maine business that sells online (or by phone)
- Purchase great Maine stuff
- In the comments/special instructions of your purchase, put #buymaine4bond
- For an in-person or phone order, tell the store you are purchasing because of the campaign
- When your purchase arrives, show off your great Maine stuff on social media and tag the business (and the campaign!) – help others discover how amazing Maine is!
Share this message. Anyone in the world can help change the way we do politics in Maine. Out of state money funding special interests? No, thanks! Out of state money contributing to our economy? Yes, please!
Send $ to our economy instead of sending it to campaign coffers.
Past Donate #MaineRaising – if these speak to you, you can still do them!
Past Shop #MaineRaising – if you’d rather shop here, go for it!